You want another talk?
Here are a few of the lectures that I offer for groups of all sizes. Please contact me with the specifics of your event, and topics can be tailored to your group’s interests.
- Sexuality 101 – This flagship lecture provides bite-sized introductions to several subjects. The survey can have a general focus, or can be customized to the group.
- Is there a sexologist in the house?! – A dynamic Q&A where the crowd asks questions anonymously, and everyone gets to learn about everything on the fly. Great for any event: bachelor and bachelorette parties, a ladies’ night, quilting bees, etc. This activity will always be different and change in accordance with group participation.
- Going the distance – Unfortunately it is common for many relationships to go into a decline after a few years. In this lecture I will give you tools and a mindset to help you maintain a sexually happy relationship. A fire that goes out can still be rekindled!
- Gold always shines – We are sexual beings throughout our lives, but Senior sexuality is rarely talked about. This talk is aimed towards an older crowd who wants to learn about enjoying wonderful sex at any age.
- The more the merrier – Alternatives to conventional monogamy are becoming more common and openly acknowledged. This lecture discusses Consensual Non-Monogamy (CNM), which includes sexually open relationships and Polyamory. We discuss some of the tools used to facilitate these relationships, and how those tools may be applied in monogamy as well. If you are questioning your own relationship to monogamy, this lecture may also help you clarify your preferences.
- I am who I am – Sexual Identity has been in the headlines in recent years, with Transfolks and same sex marriage coming more into the mainstream media. Here you will gain a deeper understanding of the basic terminology and will be able to form a more rounded and knowledgeable opinion on the subject.
- 50 shades of consent – What is BDSM, really? A certain popular book/movie may not be entirely accurate. Come and explore the amazingly diverse world of Kink, and see if anything strikes your fancy.
- Making peace on the dating battleground – Dating has become a bit of a war zone, with its own attacks, defenses, conquerors and aggressors. But we don’t have to agree to these conditions; with effort and a change of mindset we can make dating an easygoing, positive, safe and pleasant experience for everyone.